- Enough experience in Orthodontics that you feel comfortable knowing you would be a good candidate for us
- Willing to work within and contribute to a team atmosphere, we are not looking for Lone Rangers here
- Ability to find each patient’s uniqueness and build off of it
- Someone with a playful spirit, while also keeping it professional
- Good singing voice, willing to belt out your best karaoke version of “My Heart Will Go On” while taking your best intra-oral photos
- Someone who likes learning the why behind patient treatment, so when you are speaking you have the confidence of Elle Woods applying to Harvard “like it’s hard?”
- Here at Smiles we work smarter not harder, because we play harder than anyone you know
- If you’ve made it this far, I guess I’ll let you know what appointment skills we will be needing: ability to perform direct bonding, debonding, patient records (scanning, photos and digital x-rays), placement of functional appliances and all other aspects of assisting chairside
- Ultimately, we are looking for the right fit for our team, not a specific skill set. So if you fit these bullet points, gather your best singing voice and apply!
- Behind the scenes artist, creating appliances that assist in the alignment of teeth
- Work directly with other team members to ensure quality appliances are completed in a timely manner
- If you like arts and crafts, mixed with the most advanced technology available, this job is a great fit for you!
- Work closely with the Dr. and other Clinical team members in the placement and removal of braces, clear aligners, and other Orthodontic Appliances
- Guide and educate patients during their Orthodontic Journey
- Build relationships with patients and the team while having fun and singing along the way!
- Be the first smiling face patients and parents see when they come in for appointments
- Make scheduling appointments easy and seamless for everyone
- Direct line of communication between patients, dental offices and our team